The Way of the Superior Manby David Deida
Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Ultimate Spiritual Guide for Men
In the 20 years since the initial publication of The Way of the Superior Man, the fabric of society has changed significantly. Issues of gender and sexuality long confined to the shadows have become part of everyday conversation, and old ideas and attitudes about our societal roles have begun to dissolve and the title is more relevant than ever.
1-2-3 Magicby Thomas W. Phelan, PhD
AMERICA’S #1 CHILD DISCIPLINE BOOK FOR OVER 20 YEARS
1-2-3 Magic has helped millions of parents, teachers, and caregivers all over the world establish an effective, appropriate discipline system that helps children listen better and motivate themselves to behave well. Dr. Thomas Phelan is an internationally renowned expert in his field and has broken down the elements of effective parenting into an easy-tounderstand program that can work for any family.
This is Where it Ends (International Edition)by Marieke Nijkamp
The explosive, emotional, page-turning debut about a highschool held hostage is told from the perspective of four teens—each with their own reason to fear the boy with the gun.
NY Times Bestseller for over 1 year!
You Will Be Mineby Natasha Preston
Lylah and her friends can't wait to spend a night out together. Partying is the perfect way to let loose from the stress of life and school, and Lylah hopes that hitting the dance floor with Chace, her best friend, will bring them closer together. She's been crushing on him since they met. If only he thought of her the same way...
The girls are touching up their makeup and the guys are sliding on their coats when the doorbell rings. No one is there. An envelope sits on the doormat. It's an anonymous note addressed to their friend Sonny. A secret admirer? Maybe. They all laugh it off.
Except Sonny never comes home. And a new note arrives: YOUR TURN
Steven Spielberg FAQby Barry Monush
One of the most popular directors and producers in film history, Steven Spielberg is considered a founding pioneer of the New Hollywood era. Stephen Spielberg FAQ presents an all-encompassing look at the great artist's career and work from his early science-fiction and adventure films ( Jaws , Close Encounters of the Third Kind , and Raiders of the Lost Ark ) to his historical films ( Schindler's List , Amistad , Saving Private Ryan , Munich , War Horse , and Lincoln ). Including chapters on the origins of his movies, the locations, the use of music in his films, and an extensive timeline of pivotal events from his life and career, this is a comprehensive guide to the work of the most successful and high-profile filmmaker of modern times.
GPS is a bridge between publishers and the international marketplace, providing international sales and marketing, strategy development and world class logistics, alongside the other print and distribution services available from Baker & Taylor to a select group of client publishers. Both full-service distribution (sales, marketing, fulfillment) and rapid replenishment (fulfillment-only) options are available.
GPS has sales reps in all major international markets making in-person sales calls and putting our GPS’ publishers’ titles front and center. Our base of 2,000+ accounts includes wholesalers, distributors, bookstores, internet retailers, libraries, international schools, and direct-to-consumer accounts. GPS purchases its client publishers’ inventory from among the five Baker & Taylor distribution centers (Bridgewater, NJ; Commerce, GA; Ashland, OH; Momence, IL; and Reno, NV) and when you couple this arrangement with Baker & Taylor’s speed-to-market and economical freight options, GPS becomes a low risk way for publishers to efficiently compete in the global marketplace.
Key benefits and features of GPS include:
- Multi-channel global sales coverage and market reach
- Full-service, customized international sales and distribution
- Rapid supply chain solutions
- POD and offset printing services
- Connection to the BTPS Virtual Inventory Program
- Adaptable service options for publishers
Global Sales Coverage and Market Reach
Multiple Sales Channels
Flexible Service Model Options
A few reasons to consider GPS:
- Global sales are a fast-growing channel and small to mid-sized publishers need the resources of a larger service provider to compete.
- As a global logistics provider, speed-to-market is one of Baker & Taylor’s strengths. In partnership with B&T, GPS has a variety of supply chain options available, utilizing the most efficient and cost-effective freight options to deliver books quickly around the world.
- GPS purchases inventory through publishers’ existing wholesale account. Existing B&T inventory for rapid replenishment is leveraged, making GPS a low risk model.
- Utilizing the account bases of Follett Corporation and Baker & Taylor wholesale, GPS has multiple sales channels, including wholesalers, distributors, bookstores, internet retailers, libraries, international schools, and direct-to-consumer accounts.
- GPS believes a focused partnership approach will make way for potential opportunities suited to a publisher’s list on a market-by-market basis.
- The experienced GPS team has engaged relationships with major customers and frequently visits accounts. Between GPS and Baker & Taylor wholesale, publishers have access to more 2,000 global accounts.
- GPS customers enjoy publisher terms combined with rapid wholesale delivery and effective utilization of the wholesale network in each market.