The BTPS manufacturing division is under the same roof as its distribution hub in Ashland, Ohio, eliminating shipping time and expense for client publishers while allowing for maximum cash flow. Offset, short-run digital, and POD options are all available from one print file and BTPS client publishers receive exceptional pricing.
The BTPS Difference
- On-time delivery
- Personal attention
- Projects managed in one U.S. facility with a partnership network
- Rigorous quality controls
- Full range of paper weights, colors, bindings and finishes
- Trim sizes from 3.5’’ x 5.5’’ to 11’’ x 15’’
- Trade, library, and custom rebinding
- Web- and sheet-fed offset and digital printing
- Inkjet and toner-based digital printing for superior reproduction
- Seamlessly complete the supply chain by taking advantage of other BTPS integrated services
Paper Stock Options (vary by print method)
50#, 60#, 70#, and 80# white text
50#, 55#, and 60# natural (cream) text
70#, 80#, and 100# coated enamel and matte text
7 pt. coated matte text
12 pt. C1S cover
Other stocks available upon request
BTPS Print-On-Demand (POD)
In addition to the POD services available through BTPS, client publishers also have access to Baker & Taylor’s wholesale-direct POD stocking program that utilizes the BTPS hub manufacturing and distribution facility in Ashland, Ohio. For more information, email Larisa Elt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BTPS has a comprehensive recycling program, uses biodegradable inks and chemistry, and contracts with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)-certified paper mills. We also offer 10%, 30%, and 100% post-consumer waste papers for manufacturing.
There are no components in the BTPS book manufacturing process where lead or phthalates are added or present above the RoHS limits as prescribed in the directive and the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) 2008.
For client publishers who have already begun the book manufacturing process with BTPS, click here to access the BTPS Publisher Instructions for Book Manufacturing.